Here at Terranova, we want you to feel comfortable about the decisions you’ll be making with us. We aim to provide a highly personalized design experience for every client from start to finish.
- Come to our showroom to see the wide selection of products and styles we offer. Talk to a designer right away- we’re here to answer your questions and make you feel at home.
- Schedule your complimentary in-home consultation. A designer from Terranova will come to your home and talk about the specifics of your project. We are happy to provide a list of references from our previous projects- sometimes it might be one of your own neighbors!
- Sign a design retainer. Once you are ready to begin the design process, we ask that you sign a design retainer that will be deducted from your project total once you sign a construction contract, making the design process free.
- Start your design. During the design process, you will come in to our design center for a series of meetings;
- * First, we design several layouts of your new space according to your needs and rough budget.
- * Next, we help you choose materials and finishes to complete your custom design.
- * We have a flexible meeting schedule including Saturday hours to fit in your busy schedule!
- Sign your construction contract to schedule installation. In our series of design meetings, we cover all the details of your project. All materials are specified up front so we can agree on an exact total for your project. At this point, we schedule a rough start and end date for your project.
- Pre-Construction Meeting. Once we have finalized our start date, we have a meeting at your home to talk about construction conditions. We talk about everything from where our crews will park to which doors we will come in and out of, and will introduce our installers to your family and your pets.
- Installation. Our construction crews typically work Monday through Friday from 8am to 6pm, as well as Saturdays during various stages of the construction process. We use in-house crews that are experienced, insured, licensed, and bonded. We typically have progress meetings with you onsite to keep you abreast of the installation schedule. Our goal is not only a beautiful final product but also a smooth and pleasant installation experience.
- A job well done! We understand that it can be intrusive and stressful to have your daily routine disrupted, so we try to be gracious while we share your space. We help you plan alternate spaces to use as a kitchen, bath, or bedroom, and will help you create a temporary space for laundry, cooking, and eating as necessary. We are always diligent about locking doors, using your security system, and keeping your home clean and protected. We are committed to providing a quality installation down to the smallest details!